is no longer maintained. You
encouraged to switch to its
(cursor) or (cu) Return the cursor
Returns the cursor to easily pick up data coordinates.
- By typing
o, the marker type switches between Smooth, eXact and Off data (default). (See definitions of marker types
- left button to put a marker and get its position,
- space bar to put the marker, get its position and append the output file (out.dat or any file you've specified),
- c to see the content of output file,
- e to erase last line of output file,
- f to change output file,
- right button or q to quit.
- u to quit replacing data with data-y(cursor).
- v to quit replacing data with data/y(cursor).
The type of marker used (Smooth, eXact or Off data) is kept in memory
for the next time you use the cursor.